Roads with Thrills
Terms & Conditions for #RoadsWithThrills (hereinafter referred to as the “Campaign”)
People who participate in this campaign shall be deemed to have given their consent and agree to be bound by these Rules and other rules as may be specified by the Mahindra & Mahindra Limited from time to time. Participants are allowed to send multiple entries. At the time of submission of images or video, each Participant must be a citizen belonging to the country of Nepal (e.g., must be able to show proof of legal permanent residence, if asked for) and must have agreed to be bound by these Rules and other rules as may be specified from time to time. At no time, the participants should submit stock images or video for which the intellectual property rights are not owned by them.
- Campaign Period:
The campaign begins on 8th September, 2021 and the closing date for receipt of entries by Mahindra & Mahindra Limited is 14th September, 2021. All dates are subject to change without any intimation.
- How to participate:
To enter the campaign, participants have to follow the instructions as listed below:
- Follow @MahindraAutoGlobal on Facebook and Instagram, if you aren’t already
- You must share your most adventurous moment— video or picture — to participate in this contest.
- You must share your video or picture on Facebook or Instagram using #RoadsWithThrills
- If you submit a video, its duration must not exceed 2 min; if it does, your entry will be considered invalid
- The winner decided will be final and binding on all the participants of this contest
- Please make sure you send your image or video within the stipulated contest time; late entries will not be entertained.
- Please read the rules carefully before sending your entries. If not within the rules, the entries will not be judged.
- If you are chosen as the winner, we will get in touch with you via DM
The images submitted with the dealer/distributor or on social media as explained above must meet the “Requirements,” described below.
- The images or videos must not be derogatory, offensive, threatening, defamatory, disparaging libellous or contain any content that is inappropriate, indecent, sexual, profane, tortuous, slanderous, discriminatory in any way, or that promotes hatred or harm against any group of persons or person or religion, or otherwise does not comply with the theme and spirit of the campaign.
- The images or videos must not contain content, material or any element/s that is unlawful, or otherwise in violation of or contrary to all applicable global, national, regional, state, or local laws, rules and regulations. Please note that under relevant laws usage of country flags or corporate logos, are not permitted.
- It must not contain any content, material or element that displays any third-party advertising, slogan, logo, trademark, design or otherwise indicates a sponsorship or endorsement by a third party, commercial entity or that is not within the spirit of the campaign, as determined by Mahindra & Mahindra Limited, at its sole discretion.
- It must be original, unpublished works that does not contain, incorporate or otherwise use any content, material or element that is owned by a third party or entity or any other person.
- The images or videos cannot contain any content, element, or material that violates a third party’s publicity, privacy or intellectual property rights.
- The images or videos are not the subject of any actual or threatened litigation or claim.
- The images or videos shall not include any disparaging remarks relating to Mahindra & Mahindra Limited or a third party/person.
During the campaign period, Mahindra & Mahindra Limited, or its service provider may be appointed by Mahindra & Mahindra Limited for evaluating the images or videos to ensure that they meet the campaign requirements. Mahindra & Mahindra
Limited reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to not include, edit, correct, change any participant’s entry that has been submitted.
- Selection criteria of winners:
Three winners get a cool Action Camera each.
Each image or video will be evaluated basis the discretion of Mahindra & Mahindra Limited and the digital film requirements. The final decision will be from Mahindra & Mahindra Limited and is binding on all participants.
Mahindra & Mahindra Limited has hired a third-party i.e. service provider Flying Cursor to help manage submissions of the images and videos and supporting statements i.e. Flying Cursor is an independent, third- party marketing services organization retained by Mahindra & Mahindra Limited to assist with the administration of this campaign. At times during the campaign, service provider’s representative may contact any participants for customer service purposes. By entering into this campaign, participants agree to receive DM’s or messages on Facebook & Instagram from the service provider or the brand Mahindra & Mahindra Limited’s social handle @MahindraAutoGlobal or Mahindra & Mahindra’s affiliates. The service provider may upload Participants’ entries on Mahindra Auto Global’s and its affiliates social media pages and tag Participants on social media post that contains their entry. By entering this campaign, all Participants agree to be tagged in Mahindra Auto Global’s and its affiliates social media posts.
Decisions of Mahindra & Mahindra Limited shall be final and binding.
Usage of images or videos: Mahindra & Mahindra Limited reserves the absolute right to determine whether or not to use the images or videos submitted by participants. If Mahindra & Mahindra Limited chooses to use the images or videos submitted by participants it can do so by using the exact images or videos or a modified/ altered image or video. Mahindra & Mahindra Limited reserves the right to determine where the images or videos will be used; it can be used for digital campaign or as a part of any internal or external communication material or collaterals that Mahindra & Mahindra Limited undertakes. Mahindra & Mahindra Limited also reserves the absolute right to choose whether or not to use the name of the participants, alongside the images or videos wherever, and it whatever form it wishes to do so. The submitted images or videos will be owned by Mahindra & Mahindra Limited and the participants have no right to claim any royalty or compensation or any other charges or fees whatsoever on their submitted images or videos. It is further clarified that once the images or videos are submitted by the participants then all such images or videos shall belong to Mahindra & Mahindra Limited.
- Privacy Notice:
Participants agree that personal data submitted with an entry, including name, mailing address, phone number, and email address may be collected, processed, stored and otherwise used by Mahindra & Mahindra Limited and its affiliates for the purposes of conducting and administering the campaign. By entering the campaign, participants agree to the transmission, processing, disclosing and storage of this personal data by Mahindra & Mahindra Limited and its affiliates. Participants have the right to access, review, rectify or cancel any personal data held in connection with the campaign by writing to [email protected] If any Participant/s does not provide the data as required, then that entry may be ineligible for the campaign usage.
- Media Activity:
Mahindra & Mahindra Limited reserves the right to use the images or videos in any manner as it may seem fit (including with or without attribution) within future internal or external Mahindra & Mahindra Limited communications. The images or videos may also be used for press and media purposes and you agree to waive any moral rights and to not assert any other intellectual property rights that you have or may have in the images or videos. Mahindra & Mahindra Limited reserves the right at its sole discretion to publish the name and likeness of participants on its social media pages or through other media for publicity purposes. On entering into the campaign, you agree to be involved in media activity or other promotional activity regarding the campaign. Mahindra & Mahindra Limited will contact you in advance if any media request interviews are required.
- Intellectual Property:
In submitting an image or video each participant warrants that he/she is the owner of the image or video and the intellectual property (if any) in it and that all components of your images or videos and supporting statement are indeed original creations. Any intellectual property infringement, misuse or plagiarism of another person’s work in any form or state in Mahindra & Mahindra Limited’s opinion will result in immediate removal of the entry. Each Participant consents to his/her image or video being used in any manner set out in these terms.
- No Recourse to Judicial or Other Procedures:
To the extent permitted by law, the rights to litigate, to seek injunctive relief or to any other recourse to judicial or any other procedure in case of disputes or claims resulting from or in connection with this campaign are hereby excluded, and you acknowledge and agree, and expressly waive any and all such rights.
- Limitation of Liability:
To the maximum extent permitted by law, you agree to indemnify and keep indemnified Mahindra & Mahindra Limited at all times from and against all liability, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs and expenses resulting from any act, default or omissions by you and or a breach of any warranty by you detailed herein to the maximum extent permitted by law. You indemnify and agree to keep indemnified Mahindra & Mahindra Limited at all times from and against any liability, actions, claims, demands, losses, damages costs and expenses for or in respect of which Mahindra & Mahindra Limited will or may become liable by reason of or related or incidental to any act, default or omission by you under these rules including without limitation resulting from or in relation to any breach, non-observance, act or omission whether negligent or otherwise, pursuant to those rules by you. To the maximum extent permitted by law, you agree to hold Mahindra & Mahindra Limited, its respective Directors, Officers, Employees and assigns harmless for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the campaign.
- Mahindra & Mahindra Limited is not responsible for any typographical or other error in printing of the campaign, administration of the campaign, or in the announcement of the campaign.
- Mahindra & Mahindra Limited accepts no responsibility for entries lost, delayed, damaged, defaced, or mislaid, howsoever caused.
- Entries will not be returned.
- Mahindra & Mahindra Limited decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entertained into in relation to such decision.
- Mahindra & Mahindra Limited reserves the right to disqualify any entry or Participants that violate the campaign rules or that adversely affects the fairness or the legitimate operation of the campaign.
- There is no cash or prizes being offered in exchange for participation in the campaign by Mahindra & Mahindra Limited.
- The campaign is governed by the laws of India and Mumbai courts shall have jurisdiction over any dispute arising in relation thereto.
Mahindra & Mahindra Limited is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission. Mahindra & Mahindra Limited is not responsible for theft or destruction, unauthorized access to or alterations of campaign materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind. Mahindra & Mahindra Limited is not responsible for inaccurate transmissions of or failure to display campaign materials on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet portion of the campaign is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this campaign, Mahindra & Mahindra Limited reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the campaign.